Sunday February 19th, 2017
5:30 AM to 11:30 AM
Corporates & Family Run
Let’s Feed Chennai is an NGO working for the economically weaker sections of Indian society with special focus on Food,Education, Health and Women Empowerment in socioeconomically marginalized, tribal and indigenous communities.
Let’s Feed Chennai is organizing a Run to raise funds for supporting its orphan girls on 19th February 2017 at Marina Beach. The program is designed to educate and empower adolescent girl children in slums.
Let’s Feed Chennai is currently running with 500 volunteers in and around Chennai. Each Let’s Feed Chennai volunteer provides food, education, skill development and other developmental activities to 25 girls in a slum for 2 hours every Sunday.
Cost of running each Let’s Feed Chennai Program is Rs. 25000 per annum.
Let’s Feed Chennai goal is to expand this program to benefit 10,000 girls (400 centers) with all your support.
Contact: 740 152 1966,
Event Date:-19th February 2017.
Registration fee:-Rs. 700/-
Runt Start Time - 10K at 6AM | 5K at 06:30AM.
Please assemble before 30min of your category of run.
Bib Collection Date & Venue - Will be informed to registered participants via email
Route Map for the Run - Will be updated soon
Terms & Conditions
• A convenience fee may be levied.
• Passes cannot be exchanged or refunded.
• Please be at the venue at least 20 minutes before the event to pick up your passes.
• Eventjini enables a transaction between you and the organizers of this event.
• Once a transaction is completed, Eventjini or Eventus Software which owns Eventjini, is not liable to process any refunds under any circumstances.
• For any refunds, grievances, claims and questions related to the event and its execution please contact the event organizer.