Sunday January 22nd, 2017
Victoria College Ground
Palakkad Round Table 81 takes great pleasure in inviting you again to the 2nd edition of the Rubfila Run for Education 2017 Half Marathon. The charity fund-raiser half-marathon event will be conducted on 22nd January 2017 at Palakkad. As was the case last year, the entire proceeds of the event will go into infrastructure related projects for aided schools in Palakkad District.
The new and improved 2nd edition of Rubfila Run for Education 2017, the 3 race event has a 21 Km Half-Marathon, 10 Km Fun Run and a 5 Km Family Run, all being run concurrently on the same day and venue. The event this time will be flagged off from the Victoria College Ground in Palakkad.
The 21 km Half-Marathon will proceed towards the scenic Malampuzha Gardens via the 100 feet road, and then proceed past the Gardens and head towards the stunningly beautiful Malampuzha Reservoir and then double back via the same route to finish back at the Victoria College Ground. The 10 km and 5 km races too start from the same venue each 15 minutes apart after the 21 km race start, and runs along the same route except for a successively shorter distance to finish back at the start point.
• A convenience fee may be levied.
• Passes cannot be exchanged or refunded.
• Please be at the venue at least 20 minutes before the event to pick up your passes.
• Eventjini enables a transaction between you and the organizers of this event.
• Once a transaction is completed, Eventjini or Eventus Software which owns Eventjini, is not liable to process any refunds under any circumstances.
• For any refunds, grievances, claims and questions related to the event and its execution please contact the event organizer.